Most of the time meta data (from my source) has the season title as title. Instead use episode title with episode number.
|2 years ago|
|src||2 years ago|
|tests/Unit||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.rst||2 years ago|
|composer.json||2 years ago|
|composer.lock||2 years ago|
|cutvideo||2 years ago|
|phpunit.xml.dist||2 years ago|
A small PHP Wrapper around ffmpeg to make cutting videos easier.
This project provides a single executable file that wraps a Symfony console command. The command itself accepts some arguments to cut out parts of a video file using ffmpeg.
The resulting file will be moved to a dedicated folder structure.
I'm currently developing this for myself in order to remove advertisements from recorded TV shows. I'm using https://www.youtv.de/ to record stuff.
- Right now this script expects a specific file naming to extract information like season name.
- Resulting file might be off between sound and video on some players (PS4 and my own TV). Others work fine (Mozilla Firefox and VLC).
- Generates files very fast, by copying and not re encoding.
- PHP 7.3 command line
- Download / clone project.
- Run composer install --no-dev -o
- Execute executable ./cutvideo --help to get instructions on how to use the script.